Browser Support - Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer users may experience various display issues when navigating Blackboard Learn. Adding learn.wsu.edu to the list of trusted sites and removing, if present, wsu.edu from the list of compatibility sites should resolve the Internet Explorer display issues.
Configuring Internet Explorer Security Zones for Blackboard Learn:
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab in the Internet Options dialog box.
- Select Trusted Sites (the green check mark icon) and open the Sites list.
- Add https://learn.wsu.edu to the Trusted Zone if it is not already added.
- Close the Trusted Sites dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
Configuring Compatibility View Settings for Blackboard Learn:
- From the Tools menu, select Compatibility View Settings.
- Review any sites in the Websites you've added to Compatibility View list.
- If wsu.edu is listed, select the option and click Remove.
- Click Close to close the Compatibility View Settings dialog box.
For more information on configuring security zones and compatibility settings for Internet Explorer please visit https://help.blackboard.com/en-us/Learn/9.1_SP_12_and_SP_13/Administrator/020_Browser_Support/027_Browser_Support_IE_Issue