Eliminate Classroom Barriers
- Web Conferencing can be used to bring in guest lecturers or panelists.
Web Conference sessions have even been used to bring classroom-based students
along on live field trips.
- Many of WSU-Pullman’s classrooms are now equipped with projectors and audio
systems that show the students everything displayed on the podium’s computer.
By accessing a Web Conferencing session from that computer, a face-to-face instructor
can bring the world into the classroom, and the students into the world. Check
the Web Conferencing
Training Workshops page for training opportunities.
- Travel without leaving the classroom. Take your students on a
virtual field trip online or explore content related sites in the virtual world, Second
- Find lectures online from a wealth of
open learning resources (OLR), and bring in "guest speakers."
- Tap into current events around the world using RSS feeds.