WSU Online Courses
Meet the Team Working with You to Develop and Deliver Your Course
- Instructional Designers - The Instructional Designers provide course design expertise, and support faculty with orientation, training
and other help as needed.
- Production Team - Manage the cloning and updates of 150 to 200 courses each semester as we prepare for the next semester's
delivery. Manage ordering textbooks and shipping of proctored exams and media. Provide copyright research as needed and
supply eReserves to the library.
- Course Support - If you have questions or concerns about your course space, need additional training, or trouble-shooting,
call us for assistance.
- Registration - Questions about enrollments, incompletes or grades? Please contact
- Media Team - Create video, animation and interactive flash activities, as well as providing support to instructors
in their own creation of media, to keep our courses engaging and cutting edge.
- Student Services - Handle recruiting, advising, registration, and technical support for distance students.
- Marketing - Bring WSU courses and programs to the attention of prospective students and the University community.
- WSU Global Connections - Bring extra-curricular activities
in virtual form to Global Campus students throughout the world.
- Behind the scenes these teams are supported by the Educational Logistics Team working to build systems and tools
that streamline our work and yours.
- More details about who to contact about what at WSU Online.